Is the Masonic Memorial Service for the deceased Brother, his family or us ?
This class will discuss The Masonic Memorial Service which will answer those questions and much more.
The Master’s Class is designed for those who will, or might, work their way to the East but also contains important information for any MM. All are welcome to join the circle for an open and free discussion. This is not a class room setting with a lecture. It promises to keep you awake !
If you are traveling to the East one of your best resources is the feed back from these Master’s Classes. We all learn from a discussion.
- What if the weather is bad and we can’t get to the Lodge to open on the degree ?
- We have several new Brothers who have never seen a service ? Can they attend and be part of the group paying respects ?
- What if the WM is out of town on vacation, can we postpone the Memorial Service for a few days until he returns ?
- Can the Trestleboard be used to alert the Brethren of the time and date ?
- We normally do not use that Funeral Home and are not familiar with the room layout. How do we handle that problem ?
- What about the proper attire for the Officers. How about the regular Lodge members ? Can I come in casual clothes if coming from work ?
- Does each member bring his own apron ? What about the Evergreen ? Where does that come from ?
And the questions go on. The program is set in a round table format with comments from all.
Please join us for the Master’s Class in Kingston Saturday the 20th of April starting at 9 am with coffee and donuts. The Lodge is on Church St. (next to the Church, dah) just off the village green
Click on the Grand Lodge site for articles about our District and others in NH. Then search the web site for other important news and the Grand Masters recent postings.
Also click below for the Spring ’13 Newsletter with important information