The theme of this month’s Master Masons Class is:
Choosing and Developing Junior Officers
- Doesn’t the responsibility of choosing the right officers fall on the Brethren ?
- Elected or appointed, what’s the difference ?
- Should I wait until elected to the Master’s position before thinking about other Officers ?
- If the future of the Lodge is at stake, why is that my responsibility ?
- Do I draw up my “Plan for the year” first or select the Officers first ? Why ?
- It is my year, why should I Include all Officers in the programs ?
- Should others be involved in the Trestle Board ?
- When I lay out my plan for the year, do I share that with others or let them just follow me ?
- Do we have to worry if they have learned the ritual ?. Why ?
- And the questions go on. The program is set in a round table format with comments from all.
Please join us for the1st Districts Master’s Class at Star in the East Lodge, downtown Exeter with coffee and donuts (no meal) on Wednesday October 24th from 7 to 9pm.
Click on the Grand Lodge site for articles about our District in NH. Then search the web site for other important news and the Grand Masters recent postings.